Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm a Bridesmaid. How should I wear my hair?

I'm going to be a bridesmaid for my friends wedding in march. I'm not sure how to wear my hair, she doesn't care if it's up or down. I have very, VERY, thick long wavey hair. I think I'd prefer down, usually if I wear it up it won't last long. The dress is floor length and black. Any suggestions?



I'm a Bridesmaid. How should I wear my hair?

If the bride doesnt care then I would wear something comfy if I were you! I also have Long Thick hair. Does your hair hold a curl? (Mine wont for anything) if it does then I would sugjest maby a half up half down and curl all of it! It's easy and elagent!



I'm a Bridesmaid. How should I wear my hair?

If the Bride hasn't requested or doesn't care -- go with what's easy and comfortable.



I'm a Bridesmaid. How should I wear my hair?

The hairstyle you choose should be decided based on the NECKLINE of the dress and whether or not you have a long or short neck yourself. Those who have a short neck usually look better with updos or half up/half down hairstyles because it elongates the neck. When you wear your hair down, the neckline gets lost on a short neck person. Hair down looks better on long neck women. You should go to a hairstylist with your dress %26amp; ask him or her to suggest a style for the dress %26amp; that will compliment your neck%26amp; face. Have your hair professionally done %26amp; I promise you, it won't fall down! They know what they are doing!



I'm a Bridesmaid. How should I wear my hair?

my girls asked me the same question and i said that i don't care, as long as they don't wear it the same way i have mine



I'm a Bridesmaid. How should I wear my hair?

I'd say down, but pulled back from your face and off your ears.



I'm a Bridesmaid. How should I wear my hair?

Half up half down would work well.



I'm a Bridesmaid. How should I wear my hair?

Bring in a picture of the gown and let the stylist suggest how to wear it.



I'm a Bridesmaid. How should I wear my hair?

What type of neckline does the dress have? I believe if the neckline is dramatic (i.e. mandarin collar, sweetheart, off the shoulder) you should wear it up. Even if it's strapless, you could wear your hair up or down.



I'm a Bridesmaid. How should I wear my hair?

A good hairstylist will know. IF they ask what you want then leave. I am a bride (August 08) and have been going back and forth about my own hair. I went to a bridal show last weekend and they had two different salons there doing hair. I went to Mitchell's first and had my hair done. It was horrible. Then went to the other place and asked if they would redo my hair. The hair designer had two assistants undo what had been done. Then he sat down and asked what I pictured for my day and then gave me his thoughts. Asked what kind of dress I had (strapless, straps) and told me he would like to do something else. What he did was amazing and I will nowbe going to him for my wedding. My hair was beautiful and was perfect. He explained your facial structure depends on how your hair will look. Which is so true. He did a wonderful job. So all I can say is a good hair designer will know what to do with your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment