Thursday, July 30, 2009

How long after can I re-dye my hair?

Hi, my hair color is orginally black I dyed it honey blonde over a year ago and did not keep up on my coloring. I dyed it back to a blacker black sometime in the middle of November. I didn't care for it too much, it nice but I just think the honey blonde will go better with my skin tone. I'm mixed and have been called a light bright...lol..hope that gives you a visual of my skin tone I also have hazel eyes. Have a waited a long enough period to dye my hair again, and is it ok for me to dye it myself from a box??? Or should i pay to have it done since its so dark..Thanks



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

I would have it done at a salon. Going from very dark to light can be tricky, and it definitely will damage your hair. A professional will do it right.



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

if you go back and forth between blonde and black things get challenging. wait at least a month before redying.



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

I would pay to have it done. Since you went so dark and you want to go light now it will be hard to do yourself. A box dye may ruin your hair if you do it wrong. Call your hair stylist and make an appt.



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

i've called a hotline for this once....



wait at least a week before re-dying the hair.



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

MUSTRASD OH%26lt; *%#@!%26amp;$



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

i think that you have to wait at least 3 months... and if you go to a pro then theyd be able to tell you exactly what you need to do. my uncle is a hair stylist but i have no clue what to do.... lol



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

it is long enough do it yourself but condition well after



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

it is ok for you to dye your hair again from a box.... you have waited long enough .. i recommend don't dye your hair more than once a month.



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

my hair dresser told me 6 weeks



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

do it in 2-3 weeks and since its black do it at the salon my mom has black hair and she cant get it out



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

yeh that should be fine to do it again.... then just start doing your regrowth every couple of months...strip the colour first put a reddish tone for the blonde to grab onto. i suggest getting a blonding powder as it comes out more toned...



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

I'd suggest you have it done professionally by someone who knows about color. My hair dresser says to wait two weeks before adding other chemicals, but your hair type may be different. Better safe than sorry - see a professional.



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

i think you should pay to have it done and get honey blonde with like a bit of brown too. it will look amazing. my friend got it done and it looked really awesome! hope this helped



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

I know it楹搒 tempting to do it yourself,,,and I do it too,,,BUT ,,this time I would get professional help,,,safer and you楹搇l have someone to complain to if it does not turn out right.



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

You _can_ do it, but your hair is going to fry (think dry, frizzy, and breaking.) Remember that your hair is already dead cells, and the damage you do to it is never undone, unless you cut the damaged parts off.



If your hair is short, you can probably get away with it, but if your hair is longer (and you want to keep it that way) I'd let it grow out more.



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

Call a really upscale shop...ask if you can come by and just get an "opinion" they will say sure! Tell them."My name is Lisa..(or whatever..) is there a good time..?



This will ALWAYS get you at least 3 good answers to your question! Don't risk really messing up your hair..the texture will take forever to recover! good luck 閳?br>How long after can I re-dye my hair?



I would buy color stripper from aa professional store, take it slow when going from dark to light to avoid damage. Also buy a real deep intensive conditioner treatment. Use after shampooing, comb thru put a plastic bag on your head and use the heat from your blow dryer to help the conditioner penetrate, rinse with warm water then use cool. it seals the cuticle, good luck



PS color kits at stores like Sally beauty supply are inexpensive and MUCH better than store bought



Good Luck



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

The only limit I know of for hair dying is twenty four hours, it may take a lot of dye to go over black hair but the only difference between doing your own hair or having it done in a salon is the price, do it yourself and be sure you re-color.



How long after can I re-dye my hair?

i think this question is best answered by a cosmotologist



http://www.scc.spokane.edu/?cosmetfaq



http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG...

No comments:

Post a Comment