Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can't decide what I should do with my hair. Any suggestions?

I have dark brown hair that is almost black. It is very very thick and I have a lot of it. I don't know what i should do with it. Last christmas, I dyed the bottom layer red. It's faded to a goldish/Orangish color. I am really tired of the color i have now. I was surfing the web and I found some really pretty reds (Cheryy Red, Ginger Red etc.). I would like to be a redhead, but I am afraid that it won't work because my hair is so dark. I am really up to anything at this point. I don't care if it's a natural red or a crazy purple. I don't care if it's chunked or tipped. I have medium length hair, dark brown eyes, and Olive (I think its Olive) skin. Please provide pictures. I am a visual type person. If it helps, My favorite colors would be red, green, and blue. Thank you for answering!



Can't decide what I should do with my hair. Any suggestions?

My sister once cut her hair to about mid-neck length and dyed it hot pink, and that to me was a really cool look because it was long enough that you could still put it up and do stuff with it but no so long its just to much. She had to dye her hair bleach blonde first and then put in this awesome brand of dye called ManicPanic. they have a bunch of other crazy colors too.



Can't decide what I should do with my hair. Any suggestions?

i like cheese



Can't decide what I should do with my hair. Any suggestions?

If you have olive skin you won't look good in red. Try black and add big chunks of a bold red, green, blue whatever you want. Make sure the black will be against your skin and not the other colors. A dark blue-black would look good too.



Can't decide what I should do with my hair. Any suggestions?

why not go to a local beauty salon and ask for ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment