Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Black Hair Salons in New York (Jamaica Queens or elsewhere)?

I heard the best black hair care salons, with reasonable prices, are in Jamaica Queens, NY. In about a week, I will be in Queens and want to get a relaxer and hair extensions. Where are some of the best black hair care salons in this neighborhood, with reasonable prices, that can do this? Are there any in any other neighborhoods in NY that anyone suggest I look into? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)



Black Hair Salons in New York (Jamaica Queens or elsewhere)?

Black Hair



189 W 135th St



New York, NY 10030, United States



(212) 862-0789



hope this helps : )



Black Hair Salons in New York (Jamaica Queens or elsewhere)?

Impulse in jamaica is where I go. its actually very much out of the way for me, but I like the way my hair looks when I leave and I get tons of compliments. I would recommend you use Tameika, but make sure u have an appt with her. She is very popular and as such very busy. Minor tip. BE PATIENT, some people have been known to get frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment