Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I cant find a black hair salon in my area!!!?

ok, i live in sarasota FL, and theres only one near my house, and thats touch of grace, but shes wayy over priced... does anyone know of any other salons that do blackhair in my area? i looked thru the phone book and theres like a ton of salons and all the ones ive called , theyr elike " oh.. well we do have 1 girl who has worked on black hair" yea that makes me trust them alot %26gt;_%26gt; i need someone who actually works in a black hair care salon



I cant find a black hair salon in my area!!!?

Pay the money to the one near you ...



I cant find a black hair salon in my area!!!?

find some black hair forums online and ask for help. DO you have any black friends in the area? ask around. Also dominican hair places do black hair. Try finding some black organizations or something as well. And don't feel too awkward to ask a black person you seen aorund with REALLY nice hair where they got it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment