Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Redying my hair. Is it safe?

So I want to know if dying my hair again is a safe option.



I started using box hair dye and I dyed my hair for the second time red. I have naturally dark brown hair.



I dyed my hair a week ago Auburn red and want to dye it now black.



I am wondering if this is safe?



I know it isn't safe to dye it a lighter colour, but does it matter since I am dying it black.



Please let me know.



P.S: I know dying your hair damages your hair, but I could care less. I am just interested in if the colour will come out well



Redying my hair. Is it safe?

If you want to look like you have fried hair and not look like it's beautiful go ahead. However, you screwing up your hair is not my problem. And once you go black, and want to change it, don't think that box color will lighten it, you will have to strip it with bleach and then put a filler in it and after that the color you would like to achieve. Cost quite a bit if you ever want to lighten it again. Please take the advice of a professional. Box colors have additives and metallic dyes that are not good for your hair. It will eventually leave your hair ragged, dry, brittle, no shine, and looking like crap. But what do I know? I know that I went to school for 1500 hours and have taken continuing education classes to get where i am and have a valid license in the state that I live in. I know all about the box colors and I know what damage it can cause. But in your question, you said you could care less. Sounds to me like you can care less about your appearance, when the first thing people notice most of the time, is your hair. Don't you care that eventually your hair will end up breaking off because you don't care and then maybe end up temporarily bald. Hmmm. I don't mean to come down so harsh, but I find it hard for someone not to care about their appearance and asking for help about coloring their hair? Sounds to me, you do care because you wouldn't be asking for anyones help and you would have already made your decision and done the damage already. BTW, I am just a very straight to the point type of person and don't mean to sound so harsh, but the truth is the truth. And I ain't gonna lie to you.



Redying my hair. Is it safe?

No. Thank you. I believe honesty is very important and hope my advice will help you. Report It



Redying my hair. Is it safe?

it will come out good dont worry, the only probnlem is that you need to get a better black dye because the red dye is so fresh in your hair still



bye hope your hair turns out good



Redying my hair. Is it safe?

hun, unless you dye your hair more than 15 times than it isnt healthy.



:D



i think it will come out since you've dyed your hair red.



:D



Redying my hair. Is it safe?

go to www.clariol.com and call them.



free!

No comments:

Post a Comment