Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Someone please help me find a hairdresser in tampa, fl.(dominicans hairdressersor blacks)?

i really someone who is going to take care my hair and that does hair good for not such an expensive prices.if u knowof anyone who does hair please tell me.I want a dominican hairstyler but if u dont know one tell me a black hair stylist thank you



~~~~morena~~~~~



Someone please help me find a hairdresser in tampa, fl.(dominicans hairdressersor blacks)?

The best thing to do is to go hang out where there are a lot of people; malls, grocery stores, churches, etc. Do some people watching. Find someone whose hair is nicely done, and ask them where they had it done. The reference from someone you can actually see in person will be safer than what you read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment