Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HELP!!! I need help with my hair?

My hair is thick, long in the front and short in the back, curly at the root, and just all over my head. I've done everything you can imagine to it: I've had it cut, curled, colored, permed, waved, Jherri curled, pressed, rolled, short, long, weaved, flat-ironed and braided. I am the only Black woman I know who cannot take care of her own hair. I also have a sensitive, dry and flaky scalp. I've considered just cutting myself bald, and just putting a wig on it, but I'm nervous about the wig part. If I do that, I want the wig to look like it's growing out of my head.



I wash it frequently, about twice a month. When I do get my hair done, it cannot get near water, or all that hard work the stylist has done will go right down the drain, and I'm left with kinks again. Someone told me at a hair shop that this is my natural state, but I don't like it



If you have any ideas of what I can do with this mess, or Maury Povich, if you're watching, please tell me. Thank you so much.



HELP!!! I need help with my hair?

Well use the new sunsilk damage repair system. It contains shampoo,conditioner and cream.



HELP!!! I need help with my hair?

try washing it more often and I am not sure Maury can save you



HELP!!! I need help with my hair?

Shave your head and wear a hat



HELP!!! I need help with my hair?

what might also help is if u try not to associate pain with it! when i do that i find it a lot harder to fix the solution! try keeping it up in a pony tail or try different up dues! and u know maybe the flat ironer didnt work because it didnt work for your hair so try a different one! or if that is nt the same as a straightner try one of those!



HELP!!! I need help with my hair?

My wife has the same problem... she is using a diffrenet for product for her hair cleansing and volumnizing. She is perfectly alright with her hair now. I can recommend you the product. you can recah my wife or me at 94565764. All the Best.



HELP!!! I need help with my hair?

try washing it everyday but don't use shampoo everyday. you may also use a conditioner.



HELP!!! I need help with my hair?

have you tried greesing it you may want to go to a black woman stylist because she may be able to help you more than i can

No comments:

Post a Comment