Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I need amazing miracle products for black hair.?

my hair is VERYVERY "curly" and coarse. it would be afro like if i didn't relax it. But i've had it relaxed so it poofs out ALOT. at the salon they made it very silky and soft. i do put alot of hair care products in my hair to keep it soft (motions, cream of nature, weekly deep conditioning) but i can't manage to make my hair silky! I want my hair to move with me, not stay in place. The salon gave me hope because they showed me that it CAN be silky like my friends. The salon i visited was a latino salon. If anyone has worked at one, please tell me what products i can use to make my hair silky and pin stright.



please don't tell me to just go to the salon. it was pretty expensive.



I need amazing miracle products for black hair.?

go to http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/ im sure they will be able to help you



I need amazing miracle products for black hair.?

The best product that I can mention to u is Profectiv their products are great and they add shine and luster to your hair.You can go to Profectiv.com and read about the products before you decide that you want to buy them.Also in between the relaxers that you get you can press your hair with the profectiv products and this will help your hair being so puffed out like a fro.

No comments:

Post a Comment