Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair Extensions please?? :)?

I can't really afford hair extensions but I was wondering if anyone knew where I can buy them for now more that $35.



Also I want them to be the kind that clip in. I don't care if it is fake hair I just want it cheap. Must be BLACK, STRAIGHT, and LONG.



Thanks :)



Hair Extensions please?? :)?

I don't know where you live but you could try sallies beauty supply. goodluck!



Hair Extensions please?? :)?

Go to Sally's Beauty Supply and look at their clip in hair extensions. I got some by Remy for about 70-80 dollars. They have every colour possible. Different lengths too. And they're 100% human hair, which means you can dye, straighten, wash, and curl them. Just don't get synthetic, they will melt if you do any of that.



Or you can get some extensions that aren't clip in for about 40-50 dollars, and you can sew on the clips.



Hair Extensions please?? :)?

walgreenns



jk im not sure they have those there

No comments:

Post a Comment