Saturday, August 1, 2009

Please Help -Ethnic Hair Care in China?

I'm thinking of going to China for a study abroad and I am worried that I will not be able to receieve proper hair care while I'm there. It is for a semester and a lot of damage can be done in that time if I cannot find somewhere/someone who can handle black hair. Does anyone know how I would find more information??



Please Help -Ethnic Hair Care in China?

Hello dear!



It depends on which city you go. Large cities have nothing less than large cities around the world. For a semester, you can get a couple of bottles you consider important and necessary, although you might find them in China!



The main problem is the quality of water, on which, of course you can't do much!



Enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment