Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair care products..?

I have short dyed black curly hair,



but i straighten it with ghds everyday,



What is the best shampoo and conditioner I should use to keep my hair in good condition but not make the dye fade?



also any heat care products to use before straightening?



Hair care products..?

I have long blond curly hair which i most of the times straighten.



I personally use Pantene Repair and Protect Shampoo and Conditioner, even though my hair is in excellent condition... it just gives that extra protection



When i do straighten, i use TreSemme Heat Defense smooth and soft Creme Serum after I have washed my hair, then dry my hair with the dryer and then straighten it. Hair looks fantastic and stays straight for at least two days, or until my next shower, which is every day!



Hair care products..?

You are welcome! Report It



Hair care products..?

Baby Bliss or Chi Straightening Iron. Chi Infrared shampoo and conditioner as well as Chi hair serum. I have thick curly hair but after using these products and once a month to the salon I have back length healthy straight hair with alot of shine..people comment how healthy and pretty it is. Nobody would guess I have naturally coarse and curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment