Saturday, August 1, 2009

ADVICE FROM A HAIR CARE PROFFESSIONAL, pleeeease?

I had black hair. Two days ago, I went to a salon. They used Color Oops to get some of the black out (didn't really do much at all) and then bleached it for a little while to bring it to a light-medium brown. Even though she toned it after, its still a pretty brassy orangey (or caramelly) light brown, and underneath the top layers, its a nice neutral brown. ********SO---i went to Sally's and they recommended I use a neutral protein filler for 20 mins, followed by Colorgems demi-permanent 6.0 light natural brown. But I'm afraid that my hair might be so porous that it will suck the color in and turn black again. Will the filler completely prevent this from happening? (note: I also got Colorgems demi-permanent 8.0 medium natural blonde, in case someone tells me the blonde will do the trick in toning the brassiness out of my brown hair.) What's your advice?



ADVICE FROM A HAIR CARE PROFFESSIONAL, pleeeease?

Your hair won't turn black again unless you put black on it. When I think of a "filler" it would be a color in between where I am and where I want to be. I often use fillers when changing someone light to dark. A protein filler probably does a similar thing but condition as well, and will fill in (get it-filler!) the porous hair shaft. A level 6 is pretty light and as long is it's a N you'll get a warm light brown color. I am a professional, better cutting than coloring but if no one else answers you, my answer is better than nothing.



Oh, as far as brassiness-Get a violet shampoo and conditioner-that will help a smidge



ADVICE FROM A HAIR CARE PROFFESSIONAL, pleeeease?

.First go back and get your money back. Explain how they screwed up. And maybe they can fix it. Dang girl what did they do to you. I have had major bad hair cuts, but girl you have a mess. Don't buy another thing without getting professional help in a salon. It is going to cost big time to fix that mess. Get the money back and go to a different salon and pray they can help you..Then go buy a wig or hat. They are in style and with that kinda money you can really be in fashion. Pardon me but what was wrong with black hair?? It is pretty silly people pay good money to have black hair. Not everyone's complexion can handle black hair. Go back to black.

No comments:

Post a Comment