Saturday, August 1, 2009

Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

Hello everyone, girls I'm 21 years old lady, my hair is dry and I want to grow a healthy dark hair.



I've never colored my hair, its black and curly.



I need some names of oils that u use and give me some traditional Indian remedies to grow a healthy hair.



I've heard about Parachute oil, Dabur amla oil, Nima oil..etc and I don't know what is best for me. If u use another oil plz name them.



I don't care if they smill bad or if it is Sticky.



Thanks



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

hi girls, if u want to have long heavy hairs early so u should apply egg+any hair oil like mustard oil or parashut oil+lemon juice.2 times a week. u will definately feel that your hairs are healthy and grow fastly. bye bye.



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

you can order Indian hair in la if you really want Indian hair. its cost about 40 an ounce. I'm going to look into getting some myself.



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

Lady! here is a tip use coconut oil daily. It makes your hair dark and keeps healthy, monthly once u can use white part of egg with curds. Use shikakai atleast thrice in a week.



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

I have been using coconut oil for my dry, very curly hair for years now. It smells a bit...well, like coconut, but isn't that sticky. Just massage a bit of it into hair once after washing hair.



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

Dabur Vatika hair oil is the best. It's enriched coconut oil. Use it 4 times a week at night (not every day!). Do it like every other day at night before you go to bed. Put a shower cap on your head or towel while you sleep. If you do this for 3 months in a row you will see a HUGE difference.



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

dark lipp she wasnt talking about buying hair hilarious....



well you should try oils like coconut, olive oil,castor oil there all good for any type of hair also invest in a essential oil product.



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

HI you can use parachute oil in your hair .apply it in your hair 1 day before in night message well for 15 min...when u will wash your hair ,next day wash your hair with shamoo its easy and don't have bad smell in winter u have to keep your oil bottle in warm water 4 few minutes after that ur oil is ready 2 message...



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

im 1/8 pakistani and my mama made me use coconut oil to my hair every single day when i was a kid (now i've grown up, so i rarely use them, i do all sorts of other things to my hair ;p)



i would recommend you the green coconut oil.



i'll post you some pictures, so you know what to get :) it's good that you're aware of the funky smell, but dont worry, if its good for the hair, funky or not, you'll just have to try! :)



http://www.indiaabundance.com/productima...



http://mall.coimbatore.com/bnh/misc/neel...



http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/2002011...



i personally recommend you the green coconut oil (if you're able to find it) i forgot what its called, though but it comes in a green bottle (like a small green wine bottle) the bottle is ancient looking with an indian girl's picture in the middle...really ol'skool stuff, but they work real good!



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

cocunut



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

I think that u should put eggs in it bekuz that is the kool thing to do !!! and it will soften u hairlike kRAZY !! OK HAVE FUNN SWEETHEART



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

If curly hair is non manageable use relaxer first and see what is the answer. Oiling can help at night before bed time.



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

chump ur hair heavily wid warm coconut oil n neem oil(it smells uuhhh0.



wash ur hair after 2-3 hrs but b4 dat pack ur hair tightly in a towel that had been kept in warm water.



this will thicken ur hair widin 2 mohths if u wash regularly 2ce a week at least.



all d best.



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

same problem!!!! but i have used all the above oil brands no use!!!!



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

open this site



http://geebal.blogspot.com/



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

Mix one egg yolk with hair oil(which u use)



keep it for 30mins then wash off with good shampoo



Hair oil:-it could be anything,



i dont wanna name any company, but u can use real Oilve or Almond oil,



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

listen if your hairs are dry then u can put mahindi,Heena mahindi. In that u have to put ;First u boil tea water then let it get cold afterwards put egg white in that and put it into frige for 3 houresand then remove it and while puting in hair put dahi in that. Keep for 8 or 12 houres in your hair and wash it only with water.and next day u can wash your hair shampoo.thankyou mam. if u want more tips for anything eles u can go to my email id.And one thing if u r using dryer for your hair dont use more for your hair.Take care



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

Hi,



U can try Mahabhringraj oil made of indian herbs very good for hair. If u put any oil, don't let it last for long apply only 2 hrs back to hair wash. After massage, take warm towel and give them steam.



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

parachut is the best its 100% cocunut oil what you do is warm the oil make sure its warm when you put it all over your hair and scalp message it gently for 5 min got to sleep with a plastic cap next morning use natural henna (this dont color hair) make it into a creamy paste leave it on you hair for 30 min this will make your hair long thick and shiny. wash it off with shikakai shampoo



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

Try "amla oil, mustard oil and almond oil mixed together in a bottle. Then use twice a week and leave on for an hour or two. Make sure u wash it off after a couple of hours other wise your hair can fall out!



Good Luck!



Indian Girls.. I need some help for my hair?

hi dear,



u can also try using almond oil.



best of luck all the best



bye

No comments:

Post a Comment