Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair management?

Hi, I'm a black girl and I need help taking care of my hair; I really don't know that much about it, except for when it's time for a perm. I need tips on how to keep it healthy because I want it to grow.



Hair management?

Well black girl i'm a black girl too. Our hair is naturally dry so oil and conditioning the hair is best but not to much conditioning. Stay off the hot curlers and over processing the hair with chemicals. Keep hair clean, wash at least once or twice a week. Wrap it up at night with a satin scarf or use a satin pillow case. This keep the hair from drying out at night. And try to wait at least 6-8 weeks in between relaxing the hair. I perfer 8 wks if u can. Get a trim every other month. Keep this routine and before you know it you'll have healthy manageable hair.



Hair management?

Key to good hair is to maintain a healthy scalp. Then make sure that you aren't using too much heat or products on your hair. I am an advocate for frizz ease serums because they make you hair look nice without the drying effects that gels have. Make sure to trim your hair every four to six weeks and to wash it with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. When using heat use a thermal hair protectant.

No comments:

Post a Comment