Saturday, August 1, 2009

How can i change my hair to this..?

i dun have a picture of myself with me but my hair is slightly long. my side hair almost reaches my chin, my back hair is slightly above the shoulder, my bangs reach to about my eyebrows. i dont care about the color, as my hair is black, so should i just go to my hair salon and ask to get my hair layered and styled to get this hair?



http://www.rasysa.com/pkg/style/mens/d.p...



How can i change my hair to this..?

Find a good salon and bring the picture with you. The person should be able to do it off of that, but that particular hairstyle looks like it needs to be moussed/gelled/sprayed/blow dried up every time you wash it. Just make sure you ask them to tell you how to do it at home yourself to keep up with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment