Thursday, October 8, 2009

What is the best shampoo for my hair?

I'm african boy ( 20 yrs), so i have african hair! i'm not really into the hair stuff so, i ask a girl and she told me i had THICK CURLY HAIR!



I would like to know the shampoo that could help me take care of my her because once it grows ( even just a little), it's hard for me to comb so i usually cut my hair short! I would like to keep it a little longer that's why i am asking!



So i'm black, i have african american hair, THICK CURLY!



What shampoo?



Also, is that possible to have some waves with my type of hair? If yes, how?



Ask me if you have any question



What is the best shampoo for my hair?

My best answer to this would be to ask a salon person. Everyone's hair is different. Other things to consider about your hair: is it oily, dry, brittle, ect. When you go in, ask for someone to give you a couple names of affordable shampoos for your hair type. They are the best to ask!



What is the best shampoo for my hair?

You might do what I have done for years, wash your hair everyday and also everyday, wash your hair with just straight conditioner.



What is the best shampoo for my hair?

Honestly, Baby Shampoo... It is more Ph Balanced than any other shampoo



What is the best shampoo for my hair?

The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Kroger, Albertsons, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!



http://organixhair.com/



.

No comments:

Post a Comment