Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair Of A Frustrated Black MAN!?

Greetings Y!'S Answer Family.



This Question is predominately for the brothers "BUT" replys are all welcome, please!



1st I閳ユ獡 tiring to grow my hair long enough to get this particular style displayed by Q-Tip here



http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/images/a...



I've been told I can achieve this soulful style by getting my hair long enough to braid then undo the braids and finger it out. I am tiring to find out different hair care techniques that will add this journey.



2ndly Is it true that itchy scalp = hair growth? How often should "We" (Black Men) wash our hair if we want it to grow at a rapid pace?



Thanks a lot



Hair Of A Frustrated Black MAN!?

well i'm not a brotha but i am a sista. i like the hairdo you are trying to get. it's right you should braid it and then finger it out. different peoples hair grows at different times. i don't know how fast your hair grows but if you wash it every weekend i think it'll be sure to grow. also, keep it very well moisturized. there's one product called cury buttercream. it works so well on naturally kinky hair. well,i hope i've helped a little.



nrr_uniquebeauty@yahoo.com



Hair Of A Frustrated Black MAN!?

I keep my hair short, and I wash it everyday because I workout and I sweat so I have to wash it daily



Hair Of A Frustrated Black MAN!?

I know what you mean. Well, you need to treat it good. You should wash it every weekend, and moisturize is on a regular basis. Also, to stimulate your roots and follicles, massage your scalp mornings and evenings before going to bed. This stimulates the blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles, making your hair grow faster. I learned this from my mother and i have been doing it ever since. Well, i am black and Indian, so my hair grows faster naturally, but for you, if you do this, it will start to grow and a more rapid pace.



Hope i helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment