Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm biracial (half black and white). Any tips on how to care for my hair?

My hair is curly and not too thick like an average black woman.



I wash it a few times a week and I can't only wash my hair once a week because I work out daily.



I'm biracial (half black and white). Any tips on how to care for my hair?

The main thing to remember is curly hair gets dry very easily so make sure you condition well, either with conditioner or leave-in product. For my curly hair as well as my daughter's hair which is more like yours, I use anti-frizz serum after washing, then when I braid her hair I use olive oil to help with combing. I read that synthetic oil products such as mineral oils contribute to drying. Washing more than once a week if necessary probably isn't bad if you make sure you are conditioning well and not using too many harsh styling methods like ironing or even blow drying.



I'm biracial (half black and white). Any tips on how to care for my hair?

I'm going to let you in on a secret that I wish was around when I was growing up. Try Curls. Go to curls.biz. I promise you will not be disappointed. Report It



I'm biracial (half black and white). Any tips on how to care for my hair?

well you could get corn rows that are small so that you could still wash your hair every couple of days?



I'm biracial (half black and white). Any tips on how to care for my hair?

im biracial too gurl! i've been using pantene products lately... use pantene hydrating curls. it makes my hair very soft. i also use the mousse and the pantene relaxed and natural moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment