Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm getting my hair relaxed tomorrow..?

well im getting my hair relaxed tomorrow and it's not the first time i've had it but its been a long time. So i need to know how to take care of it so that it won't get poofy. my hair is nappy,like most black ppl's and i want it to stay perfectly striaght when i do get it relaxed. so basically i need to know how to take care of it. like what do i tie it up with? do i need to straigten it everyday? i just want to keep it looking fresh and straight for as long as i can. please help!



I'm getting my hair relaxed tomorrow..?

that used 2 happen 2 me 2!! get a cream call 'pink' (u can get it in all nigerian shops) or dark and lovely cream which worrks reli wel and then just blow dry it every day.. if u want u can stil straighten it ( g.h.d's r the best straighteners) but it's reli bad for your hair...



I'm getting my hair relaxed tomorrow..?

What does that mean exactly?



I'm getting my hair relaxed tomorrow..?

what does it mean ?



I'm getting my hair relaxed tomorrow..?

Well you would need to just get it done and wrap it up at night and it could possibly last up to two weeks, Depending on what you are doing and how well you take care of it.



It wont be hard...



P.s- not all blk ppl have "nappy" hair. I am mixed but i have all blk cousins who hair is beautiful..



I'm getting my hair relaxed tomorrow..?

Keep your hair moisterized, and keep your ends trimmed and you should be fine. O yea if you want it straight all the time just keep it wrapped. And also keep heat off of it (like flat irons, curling irons) because too much will make your hair break off.



I'm getting my hair relaxed tomorrow..?

wow! i cant believe you dont know what to do lol. But anways when you get your hair relaxed, are you still straightening with a flat iron or curling iron. Well thats what you should do to get your hair perfectly straight. Well anyways, I also know that when you wrap your hair it will stay straight. If you straighten everyday then you will damage you hair.



Neways to wrap your hair



1.Make a middle part



2.take the right side of your hair and comb it over the left making it into a wrap"



3. keep going around until it is perfectly smooth and put a scarf over it at night.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDOPWlDyl...



this is perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment