Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am in desparate need of finding a good hair salon!?

My hair has not grown right since I became pregnant three years ago. Hormones and stress and just plain ignorance has taking a toll. I want my beautiful hair back. I am even willing to cut it short. How do I find a good black hair care salon in my area? I've been to three in the past two years and no luck. Thanks for all your help.



I am in desparate need of finding a good hair salon!?

The next time you see a woman with an awesome haircut, just ask her who her stylist is! It might help to call all the salons in your area and find out which ones specialize in african-american hair. It also might be a good idea to interview the stylist before she cuts your har, ask to see pictures of her past work, etc. If you are not comfortable with her, don't feel obligated to get your hair cut there.



I've heard that taking vitamin and mineral supplements can help restore hair, too.



I am in desparate need of finding a good hair salon!?

ooh!!!!!!!!!!!! go to black heritage my bro goes there they r SO good!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment